ઢાંચો:Project lists This page contains a list of the official Wikipedias under the auspices of the Wikimedia Foundation for various languages. Test Wikipedias are listed at the Wikimedia Incubator Wiki project.
All 276 Wikipedias are ordered by article count. The table lists each language name in English (linked to the English Wikipedia entry for the language) and the "local" name, in the language itself (linked to the article in that language's wiki). It also lists for each wiki the language code used in its URL and in interwiki links to it (linked to the local Main Page), as well as statistics on articles, edits, administrators, users, active users, and images (most linked to an appropriate local special page).
Note: Just adding a link below does not suddenly spring a wiki into existence. For information on starting a Wikipedia in a new language, please see Meta:Language proposal policy. (Currently, Wikipedia's volunteer developers are overworked and understaffed. Your patience is appreciated.) If a wiki becomes active and is not listed here, please post a notice on this article's talk page, including a link to all the relevant Wikipedia pages, and help promote the effort by announcing it on the Wikipedia-L mailing list, and at Wikimedia News.
The information in the main article count table, below, is regularly completely overwritten by editors (using automatically gathered data from Special:Statistics of each wiki), so edits to individual entries won't last long, and are therefore usually unnecessary. If something is wrong with an entry other than simply having slightly out of date statistics, post about it on the talk page.
- Wiki Stats, the source of the information below — other data formats are available.
- List of Wikipedias by edits per article
- List of Wikipedias by sample of articles
- List of Wikipedias by language group and List of Wikipedias by language family
- List of Wikipedias by speakers per article
- Wikipedia Milestones and List of largest wikis
- The "Total" column refers to the number of pages in all namespaces, including both Articles (the official article count of each wiki) and Non-Articles (User pages, Images, talk pages, "project" pages, categories, and templates).
- The "Depth" column (Edits/Articles × Non-Articles/Articles × Stub-ratio) is a rough indicator of a Wikipedia’s quality, showing how frequently its articles are updated. It does not refer to academic quality, which cannot be computed, but to Wikipedian quality, i.e. the depth of collaborativeness—a descriptor that is highly relevant for a Wikipedia. Depths above 300 for Wikipedias below 100 000 articles have been automatically dismissed as irrelevant.
All Wikipedias ordered by number of articlesફેરફાર કરો
The languages listed below are Wikipedias which have been created (ordered by number of articles and within each number alphabetically from A to Z). These tables can also be kept up to date by ordinary users. If you feel that an update is needed, simply cut and paste the wiki syntax from this page (which is updated by script fairly regularly) into this page, overwriting the existing tables.
Deprecated, moved and otherફેરફાર કરો
- , showing up in Special:SiteMatrix as existing Wikimedia language code but without any wiki, redirects to .
- Alsatian wiki: als – extended when having 19 persistent articles; now for Alemannic dialects in general, no change in address.
alsis the code for ;
- Akan – ak – statistics – all articles – deprecated: Akan is now considered a family of languages. There is a Wikipedia; if you'd like to write articles in another Akan language you can request a new Wikipedia.
Read-only (existing users can still log in; their user preferences are still effective but cannot be changed):
- The Kanuri Wikipedia has been closed, following a community vote. The reason was the absence of both content and community.
- The Choctaw Wikipedia has been closed following a community vote. The existing minimal content will possibly be moved to the incubator Wiki.
- The Moldovan Wikipedia. See Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Moldovan Wikipedia.
- The Hiri Motu Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-09.
- The Kwanyama Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-10.
- The Muscogee Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-10.
- The Yi Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-29.
- The Afar Wikipedia was closed on 2008-05-13.
- The Marshallese Wikipedia was closed on 2008-05-14.
- The Ndonga Wikipedia was closed on 2010-02-24.
Emptied and locked (this is different from "non-existing" in that it is in Special:SiteMatrix; also xx.wikipedia.org gives a non-existing "Main Page" as opposed to a browser message that the URL is wrong; furthermore the interlanguage prefix is still operational):
- The Herero Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-24, but the original user pages still exist.
Moved and deleted:
- The Toki Pona language edition of the Wikipedia is no longer hosted by Wikimedia and is now hosted by Wikia as Wikipesija.
- The Klingon language edition of the Wikipedia is no longer hosted by Wikimedia and is now hosted by as Klingon Wiki. There is more on the history of the Klingon Wikipedia.
- It is now widely agreed upon, that the creation of the Siberian language Wikipedia 2006 was based on a hoax. It was deleted 2007 after contents had been moved to the sib.volgota.com.
- The September 11 Wiki was hosted by Wikipedia from 2001 to 2008 despite having a different scope and point of view from all other Wikipedias. It was made read-only in 2006 and later closed. The content was moved to the site sep11memories.org, which has since been taken offline.
Never been an official Wikipedia:
- Lingua Franca Nova Wiki. The Wiki of this language has been noted on this page for some months. It now has 1,158 articles. A request for an official Wikipedia was rejected.
- Bon Wen.
- Korean Hanja Wiki. The wiki of this writing system was rejected on new language request of Wikimedia. Now it has 263 articles.
- Wikimedia Advisory Board Wiki, is listed in the list of dumps as advisorywiki, but as it is not a Wikipedia edition, it is actually located at advisory.wikimedia.org not advisory.wikipedia.org.
Languages without ISO 639 language code or duplicated or using incorrect codeફેરફાર કરો
- Simple English (using invented code
- Banyumasan (using invented code
- Belarusian (Taraškievica) (using private code
be-x-oldinstead of official
- Aromanian (using invented code
- Samogitian (using invented code
bat-smginstead of the official new
- Zamboanga Chavacano (using invented code
- Tarantino (using invented code
- Ripuarian (currently using
kshof Kölsch, actually a subset of Ripuarian)
- Dutch Low Saxon (using correct code
nds-NL, but duplicated with Plattdüütsch, using
- Norman (using unrelated
nrminstead of superset
- Võro (still using old invented code
fiu-vroinstead of official new
- Cantonese (still using an old invented code
zh-yueinstead of the official new
- Minnan (still using old invented code
zh-min-naninstead of the official new
- Classical Chinese (still using old invented code
zh-classicalinstead of the official new
- See Language code for more information
Test Wikipediasફેરફાર કરો
See alsoફેરફાર કરો
Additional resources and statisticsફેરફાર કરો
- See Template:Active Wikipedias for a simple enumeration of all the Wikipedias ordered by local language name. For a list ordered by the language names in English, see Wikipedia:Multilingual coordination.
- See Special:SiteMatrix for an automatically maintained table, with one row for each language, ordered by language code; the local names are also given, but not the English names.
- List of Wikipedias/sortable - sortable, also by language family
- List of Wikipedias by language family
- List of Wikipedias by sample of articles
- List of Wikipedias by edits per article
- List of Wikipedias/logaritmic chart
- List of Wikipedias by articles per population
- List of Wikipedias by speakers per article, a more up to date, but shorter, inverse version.
- Wikipedia Milestones
- Wikipedia Statistics (as of 03-31-10)
- THEwikiStics - lists most accessed pages for each project (since 02-08)
- Wikipedia article traffic stats - counts hits (views) for individual articles (since 12-07)
- Interlanguage link (software feature)
- Administrators of various Wikipedias - with the numbers of users
- Names.php – The list gives, and is ordered by, the language codes built into the Mediawiki software, and includes the local language name and the language name in English.
- The name "Wikipedia" in different languages including logos
- Meta:Templates for translating language names